The Partnership offers a popular and successful subscription service to schools to support them with delivering high quality PE and to enrich sporting opportunities for all young people. The subscription service is varied and flexible with a ‘Core Offer’ designed to suit the needs of all schools and then a menu of optional ‘Bolt On’ programmes which further support the provision of PE, physical activity and sport in schools. This approach offers choice and flexibility enabling schools to tailor their own package of support to suit the needs of their children and school.
45 primary schools subscribed to the SSPs Core Offer in 2016-17. The School Sports Partnership is also providing the following additional support to schools through its ‘bolt on’ programmes:
- Deploying four Primary PE Specialists into 20 primary schools each week to improve the provision & quality of PE and School Sport
- Delivering training to support the development of Active Lunchtimes in 19 schools
- Organising the successful Top Up Swimming programme for Year 5/6 children in 10 schools
- Delivering balanceability training in 14 schools, helping over 600 reception children to learn to ride a bike
- Delivering whole school training in 6 schools and putting together a bespoke training programme for staff in a further 12 schools
For more information on our subscription service please get in touch and we can arrange a meeting to discuss a tailored package of support to meet your schools needs.