- This event has passed.
PE, Sport and Health Wheel Workshop
15 November, 2018 from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The new PE, Sport and Health Wheel is an innovative online tool which uses a simple framework to:
- Create and communicate a shared vision for PE, Sport and Health across the school.
- Establish where you are, where you want to be and how to get there.
- Identify appropriate solutions to meet your vision.
- Evidence and celebrate the impact of the PE and Sport Premium and other programmes.
- Be part of a community of learning with shared best practice across schools.
“The PE, Sport and Health Wheel was so simple to use, made logical sense and was easy to navigate and explore easily. It will help us organise our provision and ensure we cover all the aspects that are so crucial to the subject – not just games. Health, wellbeing and skills are all paramount and clearly represented through the Wheel.”
Sam Bacon, Assistant Headteacher, St Andrew’s C of E Primary School, Horsham
There is further infomation on the wheel here.
This workshop will be led by Rob McCombe from Create PE and will support schools with setting up a wheel for their school.